Happy New Year!
Specializing in Home Comfort Solutions
- We offer competitive salaries and wages.
- Opportunities to increase earnings through generous corporate incentives and bonuses.
- Benefit and Pension Plans.
- You’ll receive some of the best training in the industry.
- Work for a growing, local business where you’ll be treated like family, but part of something bigger – we are part of the largest HVAC cooperative where we share ideas and are stronger as a group.
What sets us apart? We take the time to understand your requirements and work with you to tailor your new home comfort system accordingly. Our Comfort Advisors conduct an in-depth evaluation of your home’s unique needs and then sit down with you to discuss the options. All our customers are fully involved in the decision process.
Together, we design a custom system that prioritizes the features that are important to you including comfort, energy efficiency, warranty coverage and air quality.
We provide a full range of heating and air conditioning products and services to homeowners in Brantford, Cambridge and Hamilton.
We’ve made it our business to be experts on the best products for your needs, and we know how to install them without interrupting your busy life.
Looking for heating and cooling in Brantford, Cambridge and Hamilton? Comfort Plus ClimateCare is a member of the ClimateCare Cooperative Corporation, and we’re proud to operate as a trusted HVAC company in Brantford, Cambridge and the surrounding area.
ClimateCare is a network of independent heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors. Established in 1992, this 100 percent Canadian, member-owned organization is Canada’s largest heating and cooling cooperative.
We’ve been exceeding expectations in Brantford, Cambridge and Hamilton since 1999. Join your neighbour as a satisfied customer.
100% satisfaction means that if you’re not happy with the service received or the equipment installed – we will make it right.