We have often been lauded for the quality of our service. We understand that excellent customer service is still important to you, but not your main concern right now. Home service issues can occur at any time, they don’t stop during times of uncertainty and many customers already have scheduled service or repair appointments. With recent news around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we know you may have questions about what is being done to reduce the risk of transmission should you require service. At this time, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure our employees and our customers are protected.
We Care About You and Your Family’s Health.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
We will continue to offer our services for equipment replacement, emergency calls and repairs. We are taking numerous precautions to protect you and our employees.
Supporting You and Our Employees
- Each truck is equipped with hand sanitizer as well as additional cleaning supplies.
- Our Technicians have been provided a portable UV air purifier for use during service calls and installations which will help clean and sanitize the air around their work space.
- Our Technicians have been provided with gloves as part of their uniform.
- Our trucks undergo regular scheduled cleaning.
- Employees are encouraged not to report into work if they are experiencing signs of illness. The health and well-being of our employees is vital to our culture.
- All furnace and/or AC installations will now include at no extra charge to our customers – A MERV 11 filter system and a duct mounted UV Air Purifier designed to kill airborne viruses and bacteria. We will also be offering 6 months No interest and No payments on new equipment installations o.a.c. until further notice. Call the office for details.
- We continue to monitor closely all regular updates regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) from World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada. As updates are made available, we will be updating our policies regularly to ensure the safety of our employees and continued safe service to our customers.
Changes to Our Service
- Our offices will be closed to the public. However, our office staff can be reached during regular business hours by phone. Our 24-hour emergency service is always available.
- We will continue to offer supply pick up of furnace filters and humidifier pads outside the building. Just call the office at 519-752-2250 and we will prepare your order.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
Let’s All Be Careful
- If you or a member or your household are under self-quarantine, have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or may have come into contact with someone that has, we ask that you contact our office at 519-752-2250 to inform them so that our employees can take the necessary precautions to arrange safe service of your HVAC equipment.
Practice Good Hygiene
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 15 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. Ensure proper disposal of used tissues in waste basket.
- Ensure doorknobs and light switches are sanitized regularly.
Be a Good Steward of Our Community
- Stay informed and use reputable resources for news updates.
- Practice responsible buying and refrain from hoarding products. Your neighbours might need supplies too!
- Practice patience and understanding as we go through challenging times together. While we understand that change can be difficult, please know careful thought and consideration has been given to each and every policy change.
Comfort Plus ClimateCare thanks you for your support during this time. Small actions can make a big difference when everyone helps out! Thank you for doing your part.