We’re Part of a Canadian Cooperative of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Contractors
Comfort Plus ClimateCare is part of the ClimateCare cooperative, which is Canada’s largest network of independent heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors. We’re 100% member owned, and we’ve been that way since the cooperative formed in 1992.
The ClimateCare cooperative is a network of local businesses spread across Ontario, dedicated to delivering on the high standards associated with the ClimateCare name. When you work with a ClimateCare member, you’re supporting the economy closest to where you live.
Comfort Plus ClimateCare is now Baeumler Approved! That means you can trust our history of customer satisfaction and high-quality workmanship.
“I Want to Support Local Business”
When you hire a ClimateCare member like Comfort Plus ClimateCare, you’re supporting the local economy. With locations in Brantford and Cambridge, we proudly serve these cities and surrounding areas.
The We CARE Promise
Comfort Plus ClimateCare is committed to ongoing training and technical education so we can reliably provide surpassing service and modern solutions. Each of our team members has pledged to follow through on the We CARE promise of comfort, accountability, reliability and excellence.
What’s It Like to Partner with Comfort Plus ClimateCare?
First and foremost, when you choose Comfort Plus ClimateCare, you get skilled HVAC systems contractors that are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy…
- Choice – You can choose from big brand names or house brands that come with added value. If you want, we can make recommendations of products that will best fit your needs, but there’s never any pressure to follow our recommendation.
- Flexibility – Accommodating payment plans that can limit the financial disruption of unexpected home repairs.
- Peace-of-mind – Know that you’re getting the best value for your investment. Our quality standards are second to none and our services set industry standards.
- Partnership – We don’t just work for you, we partner with you. We have longstanding relationships with our customers.
- Transparency – If you need a repair or new system, our technicians can show you exactly why. We’re committed to customer satisfaction with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Comfort Plus ClimateCare – We’re a breath of fresh air.
Looking for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) in Brantford or Cambridge? Comfort Plus ClimateCare is the trusted choice because we’re:
- Locally-owned and operated for over 20 years – we have two convenient locations in Brantford and Cambridge.
- Specialists in designing, installing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems for business owners and residents in Brantford, Hamilton and Cambridge, Ontario.
- We’re experienced—some of our experts have been on the job for 30 years.
- Our technicians are fully licenced and factory-trained to ensure top quality installations and maintenance of your heating and air conditioning systems.
- We’re a proud member of the ClimateCare Cooperative Corporation, a network of independent heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors.
- We’re a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- We don’t subcontract. When you hire us, our experts do the job.
- We’re here in your community, available when you need us.